1. TYPES OF DATA WE COLLECT
The types of data we collect from you or third party depend on the circumstance of collection and the nature of service requested as well as the transaction undertaken. It may also include:
(a) personal information that links back to an individual, e.g., first name, second name, country, and other personal information;
(b) contact information, e.g., phone number and email address;
(c) technical information, e.g., IP address for services and login;
(d) statistical data, e.g., hits to website.
2. HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA?
- (a) when you engage with our products and services;
- (b) when you create an account with us;
- (c) under any other contractual agreement or arrangement;
Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data shall include (but is not limited to):
- (a) communications with you via telephone, letter, fax and email;
- (b) when you visit our website;
- (c) when you contact us in person;
- (d) when we contact you in person;
- (e) when we collect information about you from third parties; and other channels including our support helpdesk.
3. HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON OUR WEBSITE?
When you use our website, we collect personal data through:
- (a) IP ADDRESS
Your IP address is used to diagnose problems with the server and also administer the site. They are not linked in any way to personally identifiable information.
Cookies are elements of data that a website sends to your browser, which then stores it on your system. They are used to record your preferences for a better, personalized experience.
(c) User Feedback Form
Our feedback form requires you give contact information so that we can be able to reply your comments. This contact information is also used to send you information about our company and contact you whenever the need arises.
(d) Site Tracking
Also used is third-party service provider to help us understand the site better. The third-party will place cookies on the hard drive of your computer and receive selected information such as how our users navigate the site, etc. These service providers collect these results and provide aggregate reports which can then be used for analysis to provide a better experience for our customers. Our service providers are also contractually restricted from using the information from the site in ways other than to assist us.
You can adjust settings on your browser so that you will be notified when you receive a cookie. Please refer to your browser documentation to check if cookies have been enabled on your computer or to request not to receive cookies. We recommend that you accept cookies as they help you enjoy some of the website’s features.
Also, more importantly, you should block unauthorized access to your password and ensure you log out after using a shared computer.
The information we get from cookies are used to make research and analyze trends which will in turn help us provide better customer experience for you.
We can also use this information to check where our customers are having difficulties accessing and handle the matter as soon as we can.
The continued use of our services will be taken as a clear indication that you want cookies in your system.
4.WHAT DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We may use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- (a) to enable us to provide our services and perform our services to you;
- (b) to protect the safety and wellbeing of yourself and/or other customers;
- (c) to investigate and respond to claims and inquiries from you;
- (d) for business development purposes such as statistical and marketing analysis, systems testing, maintenance and development, customer surveys or to help us in any future dealings with you, for example by identifying your requirements and preference;
- (e) to comply with any legal or regulatory requirements; and/ or
- (f) for all other purposes ancillary to any of the purposes stated above.
- (g) to communicate offers, product, services and information on products and activities;
- (h) marketing/cross-marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by us and our service partners as well as our appointed agents; and/or
- (i) for all other purposes subsidiary to any of the purposes stated above.
5. ACCESSING / CORRECTING / UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may request to obtain information as well as make changes or update your personal data as follows: (a) for online registered customers, you may log in and update your personal data online. We will make sure we return the information back to you as soon as possible. However, we also reserve the right to validate all requests for the authenticity of the request.
6. WITHDRAWING CONSENT
Understand that it is necessary for the company to process your personal data as without it, some of the services provided by SAFCOIN may be affected. If we do not have your personal data for the ancillary purpose, we will not be able to keep you updated with new and enhanced features/services.
However, you may stop receiving promotional activities by:
- (a) unsubscribing from the mailing list;
- (b) editing the relevant account settings to unsubscribe; or
- (c) sending a request via THE SUPPORT TICKET FEATURE IN YOUR ACCOUNT
7. TO WHOM DO WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will not trade or sell your Personal Data to third parties. Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred to the following third parties appointed or authorized by the Company for the fulfilment of the Purpose of: (a) data warehouses; (b) IT service providers; (c) data analytics and/or marketing agency; (d) legal bodies as permitted or required by law such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction; and/or (e) regulatory authorities applicable to you; and/or (f) safety and security personnel.
In addition to the above, your Personal Data may also be disclosed or transferred to any of the Company’s actual and potential assignee, transferee or acquirer (including our affiliates and subsidiaries) or our business, assets or group companies, or in connection with any corporate restructuring or exercise including our restructuring to transfer the business, assets and/or liabilities.
We will also ensure practical steps are taken so their employees, officers, agents, consultants, contractors and such other third parties mentioned above who are involved in the collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Data will observe and adhere to the terms of this Privacy Statement.
8. HOW LONG WILL WE RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Data is stored by the Company in global hosting provider with servers across regions. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted when no longer required for the purpose and prepare a disposal schedule for inactive data after a 24 months period.
9. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
10. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR ASSISTANCE
Please note that these policies could be amended or modified from occasionally with respect to applicable laws and these modifications will be duly communicated to you.